mozzeria, san francisco
food truck driver
FOOD TRUCK DRIVER
Responsible for driving Mozzeria Food Truck to designated events and prep and bake pizzas
Job Type: Part-time, non-exempt (hourly)
Reports to: Team Leaders
Evaluation: 90 days.
- Pick up and drop off food inventory surplus.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of hand truck.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle, adding fluids and oil, check tires, brakes, lights, and gas.
- Read and interpret maps and GPS directions, monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays.
- Follow traffic signs and street signs to get to destination.
- Arrive and Depart Food Truck events in timely manner.
- Encourages highest level of sales and customer service performance.
- Provide customer service at food events including interacting with other food truck staff.
- Assist in monitoring productivity in food sales and food flow.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Bake pizzas of different sizes and utilizing appropriate pizza peels.
- Work with KDS system and complete orders in timely manner
- Practices food safety and sanitation including knowledgeable of proper temperature for all food items either stored or during service.
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures in accordance with company policy.
- All other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Team Leaders and Manager.
- Complete and maintain Food Handler Certification in good standing upon hire.
- Clean driving record of 7 years or more.
- Fluent in American Sign Language.
- Highly motivated, self directed, efficiently communicate with other staff.
Mozzeria is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org