chief executive officer
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is someone who is passionate about food, branding, building a great culture and creating an unforgettable experience for our employees and customers. The CEO will also be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the board of directors and the executive management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. To thrive as a CEO, one must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The Ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture in a variety of settings." They will take actions to ensure a steady expansion plan is well executed, enhance company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
Reports to: Board of Directors of Mozzeria, Inc.
Salary Position: TBD based on Experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with the vision of Mozzeria, short-term and long-term objectives as outlined by the Board of Directors.
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings.
- Assures the company and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to the stakeholders.
- Lead and motivate team to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team across Mozzeria’s locations.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Work closely with the finance team to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential expansion cities, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment / expansion plan’s risk and return.
- Leads and supports Mozzeria’s Marketing and Social Media team with all aspects of branding, brand awareness, sales and marketing.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and customers Mozzeria caters to and the overall restaurant industry.
- Maintain relationships with company’s partners and vendors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with various business functions such as restaurant operations, marketing, sales, finance, HR, etc.
- Advanced skills in MS Office, Google Suite, Social Media Platforms and professional accounting software.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, and/or other related field.
- 7-10 years of corporate managerial experience.
- Fluent in ASL and have experience working with deaf employees/community (required).
- Previous experience working at a restaurant or wood burning pizzeria (preferred).
- ICPM (Institute of Certified Professional Managers) certification (preferred).
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
This position is self-directed and requires understanding and compliance with company policies, procedures, and values. The position works in a virtual office environment utilizing a computer and standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required interact collaboratively with the team and stakeholders, and communicate via phone, videophone, or text messaging. The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The position may require travel up to 25%.
Mozzeria is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and is a drug free and tobacco free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and 3 references to email@example.com
mozzeria, san francisco
food truck driver
FOOD TRUCK DRIVER
Responsible for driving Mozzeria Food Truck to designated events and prep and bake pizzas
Job Type: Part-time, non-exempt (hourly)
Reports to: Team Leaders
Evaluation: 90 days.
- Pick up and drop off food inventory surplus.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of hand truck.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle, adding fluids and oil, check tires, brakes, lights, and gas.
- Read and interpret maps and GPS directions, monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays.
- Follow traffic signs and street signs to get to destination.
- Arrive and Depart Food Truck events in timely manner.
- Encourages highest level of sales and customer service performance.
- Provide customer service at food events including interacting with other food truck staff.
- Assist in monitoring productivity in food sales and food flow.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Bake pizzas of different sizes and utilizing appropriate pizza peels.
- Work with KDS system and complete orders in timely manner
- Practices food safety and sanitation including knowledgeable of proper temperature for all food items either stored or during service.
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures in accordance with company policy.
- All other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Team Leaders and Manager.
- Complete and maintain Food Handler Certification in good standing upon hire.
- Clean driving record of 7 years or more.
- Fluent in American Sign Language.
- Highly motivated, self directed, efficiently communicate with other staff.
Mozzeria is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org