FOOD TRUCK DRIVER
san francisco, california
Job Type: Part-Time- Non Exempt Position, Hourly
- Pick up and drop off food inventory surplus.
- Transfers supplies & equipment between storage and work areas by hand or use of hand truck.
- Follow traffic signs and street signs to get to destination.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle, adding fluids and oil as needed.
- Check tires, brakes, lights, and gas.
- Read and interpret maps and GPS directions. Monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays.
- Arrive and Depart Food Truck events in timely manner.
- Encourages highest level of sales and customer service performance
- Provide customer service at food events including interacting with other food truck staff.
- Complete prep and set up prior to scheduled event.
- Assist in monitoring productivity in food sales and food flow.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Bake pizzas of different sizes & utilizing appropriate pizza peels
- Efficiently communicate with other staff.
- Work with KDS system and complete orders in timely manner.
- Practices food safety and sanitation.
- Knowledgeable of proper temperature for all food items either stored or during service.
- Maintain current Food Handling Certification.
- Complete daily opening and closing procedures in accordance with company policy.
- All other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Team Leaders/Co-owners
Mozzeria is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and 3 references to email@example.com